You can’t fake your way to confidence.
It’s not something you can manifest by good thoughts alone. Confidence is a byproduct of taking action that produces results which helps build confidence. The more you achieve, the more you succeed, the more your confidence grows. In a way, confidence is very much like a bucket. It can be filled, but it can also be depleted.
WHAT FILLS THE CONFIDENCE BUCKET?
- Perfecting your skills
- Increasing your knowledge
- Making money
- Saving money
- Growing your money
- Overcoming obstacles and pitfalls
- Overcoming failure
- Navigating around potential obstacles and pitfalls
- Solving problems
- Surrounding your self with positive, upbeat people
- Surviving unexpected, bad consequences
- Positive self-talk
- Helping others
- Achieving goals
- Having good daily habits
- Appreciating what you have
- Taking action
- Writing down your victories and successes
- Making decisions
- Stop making excuses
- Stop comparing yourself with others
- Hard work
- Being productive
- When it comes to confidence you cannot “act as if”.
Building confidence requires daily effort!